The amenities at The Rainbow Lodge are designed to make your stay comfortable and convenient.
The state-of-the-art Audio Visual system includes: Fiber Internet and WiFi, a Digital Projector and Screen in the Sierra Room, BluRay/DVD players, Apple TV and a Sonos sounds system
Enjoy a game of cornhole by the outdoor fireplace on the South Yuba River. The Historic Bar is a great way to unwind after a day of meetings, hiking, or skiing.
In the Summer, there are fantastic outdoor activities nearby to pursue, including:
- Hiking the 7.3-mile Loch Leven Trail; the trail head is just a couple hundred yards from the Lodge
- Swimming and tubing in the South Yuba River
- Hiking part of the Pacific Creek Trail to Long Lake for a picnic and a rope swing
- Renting an ATV for an off-road adventure on one of the many nearby trails
- Boating on Lake Tahoe or Donner Lake
In the Winter months, guests can enjoy:
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding at Sugar Bowl, Boreal Ridge and Crystal Bowl; all within a 15 minute drive of the Lodge. Squaw Valley and Northstar are approximately 30-40 minutes away
- Cross country skiing at Royal Gorge, North America’s largest XC ski resort
- Snowmobiling some of the most beautiful trails in the high Sierra