The Rainbow Lodge has numerous amenities designed to make your stay with us comfortable and convenient. Features include a state-of-the-art audio visual system with fiber internet, WiFi, a digital projector and screen, Blue Ray player, Apple TV, and Sonos.
Enjoy our custom cornhole set by the outdoor fireplace on the South Yuba River. The Historic Bar is a great way to unwind after a day of meetings, hiking, or skiing.
Rainbow Lodge is truly at the gateway to the Tahoe region. During the summer months, there are a range of fantastic outdoor activities to pursue nearby, including:
· Hiking the 7.3-mile Loch Leven Trail; the trail head is a couple hundred yards from the Lodge
· Swimming in the South Yuba River
· Hiking a portion of the Pacific Creek Trail to Long Lake for a picnic and a rope swing
· Renting an ATV for an off-road adventure on one of the many nearby trails
· Boating on Lake Tahoe or Donner Lake
In the winter months, guests can enjoy:
· Downhill skiing at Sugar Bowl, Boreal Ridge and Crystal Bowl, which are all within a 15 minute drive of the Lodge; Squaw Valley and Northstar are approximately 30-40 minutes away
· Cross country skiing at Royal Gorge, North America’s largest XC ski resort
· Snowmobiling some of the most beautiful trails in the high Sierra